Date : 30 December 2011
EnduRacers Modding Team is proudly releasing the Service Pack 2 dedicated to the Endurance Series mod for rFactor. This package is the last release of the team on the rFactor platform.
The introduction of 2 cars adds to the existing grids more diversity. The Lamborghini Murcielago is a great addtion to the GT1 class, a new opponent for the Aston Martin, Corvette and Saleen monsters. On his side, the Oreca FLM09 has become in the last 2 years an important figure of the ALMS and LMS grids, allowing young drivers to perform on the highest level possible. In the mod, the car will allow you to learn the prototype driving, can it be during Oreca FLM races, or integrated in full Endurance Series races.
2012 will be an important year for simracing with the release of lot of new games, in particular with rFactor 2 new modding platform. The team has not decided yet if they will use rFactor2 or not to release new mods. Waiting for that, we would remind to people that it is (and will remain) forbidden to convert our mods (or part of them) to the upcoming rFactor2 platform, and that we won't allow these conversion to anybody (if decision is made to continue our work on rF2, we will transfer by ourselves the existing cars to the new game).
Thank you to respect this statement.
- All EnduRacers stuff included in this pack is under protection of Creative Commons intellectual work protection licences.
- All files included in this mod (including 3d files, sounds, physics, skins and all other files) are property of EnduRacers.
- It's not allowed to modify the 3d model, or other 3d parts of the mod. Physics or sounds files are not allowed to be modified.
- It is not allowed to use content of the mod on any other mod can it be public or for league usage without agreement from Enduracers.
- It is not allowed to convert the mod on any other platform without agreement from Enduracers.
- This mod may not be profited commercially by a third party.
- EnduRacers © 2010
The templates and 3D scenes of the SP2 have been worked on and are ready for release. We will diffuse them in 1 month.
- Don't forget to read through the readme carefully again, you will find a lot of important information in order to use the mod in the best possible way. The FFB values and advices were updated to fit the SP1, so read them again !
- Don't judge it by doing 2 laps with 1 car, take your time to learn it and really appreciate it.
- EnduRacers will offer official support of the mod on his official forum ONLY : EnduRacers Official Forum
- If you downloaded the Endurance Series SP2 Pack, You need the v1SP1 full version, and the SP1.1 patch installed. Install it in your rFactor main folder
- If you download the Endurance Series rF1 full version (including v1, SP1, SP2), install it in your rFactor main folder.
All download links can be found here :Endurance Series mod - DOWNLOADS