SIGNATECH ALPINE - SIMULATOR
Enduracers has been working during the 2013 year with Signatech Alpine racing team on delivering graphic models for their simulators. Signatech is a famous racing team, popular this year for resurrecting the Alpine name on the european tracks. They have won the 2013 European Le Mans Series championship running the Alpine A450 in the LMP2 class with Nelson Panciatici and Pierre Ragues, with an overall win in Budapest.
The team has developped for them the Alpine A450 LMP2 with a very high graphic quality, including custom steering wheel and cockpit details for a perfect immersion and realism. We have in addition developped the Formula Renault 1.6 racing car, used in the Autosport Academy school championship. The car is a small formula used by young guns for a first experience in their racing careers.
The collaboration is still in process with other cars in development.
PROTOTYPE CAR - ALPINE A 450 (2013)
- Engine: Nismo VK45DE 90º V8.
- Power: 460 bhp, max rpm : 7750 rpm.
- Torque: 570 Nm.
- Gearbox: XTrac 6 speed Sequential.
- Brakes: Ventilated carbon ceramic discs, all-round.
- Suspension: Double wishbones, push-rod actuated coil springs over dampers.
- Tank capacity: 75 Liters.
- Weight: 900 kg.
FORMULA CAR - FORMULA RENAULT 1.6 (2013)
- Engine: Renault K4MRS 1600cc
- Power: 140 bhp at 6750 rpm.
- Torque: 157 Nm at 4500 rpm.
- Gearbox: Dog-clutch box with 5 gears, sequential shifting.
- Brakes: 6 piston calipers – 257 x 12 mm disks.
- Suspension: Push Rod – mono damper at front. Push Rod – twin damper at rear.
- Tank capacity: 43 Liters.
- Weight: 470 kg.