After a one year long collaboration, EnduRacers and Epsilon Euskadi proudly present to you the Epsilon Euskadi Mod for rFactor-ISI. Live the best endurance racing experience ever seen, driving the first spanish prototype ever built. Behind the steering wheel like Angel Burgeno, you will feel the pleasure of driving the P1 prototype powered with a 650HP Judd engine with a very advanced aero design.
The mod includes very accurate 3D models using the CAD Catia official models, realisitic physics created using official P1 data and high quality sounds. The mod will give you the most realistic behavior ever made for a prototype.
- High detail 2008 3D model and 2007 concept 3D model.
- High detail 3D cockpits.
- More than 50 high resolution official and revival skins.
- Epsilon Euskadi Helmet and Driving suit.
- Pit crew suits for all Teams.
- Very realistic sounds from real onboard records.
- Very accurate physic handlings, worked in collaboration with Epsilon Euskadi and Chamberlain Engineering.
- Physics limits validated with telemetry and real pilots.
- Up to date specific 1.250 optimisations (tyres wear curves, pit menu, and so on).
- New UI Data menu textures.
- Modern Showroom by Maciex.
- FFB upgrades to choose your preferred steering force for optimum FFB feeling.
- Specific upgrades for short and long endurance duration races.
- RealFeel plugin compatibility to have optimum settings for RealFeel.
- GP2 Shape Helmet integration (compliant with the GP2 2006 by Warnux, EnduRance Series mod by EnduRacers and F3Euro 2007 mod by Lo^ and Gentlemen-Racers.org).
- Sensible damage.
- Selectable GP2Shape helmet skins for the player (great for online races).
- Boost mapping usage recommendations.
- Steering wheel upgrades description.
- rFactor lighting parameters for night race recommendations.
- rFactor sounds parameters.
- FFB Parameters for pure real feel.
New tires wear/set of tires : Super Soft (about 40 minutes), Soft (about 60 minutes), Medium (about 120 minutes), Hard (about 180 minutes). The recommanded aero ranges (max values to the rear for front) : 6-20, 5-17, 4-14, 3-11, 2-7, 1-3. Default boost value : 2, the consumpsion is about 1 hour with 90 liters on this position.